Kyoto University Library Guide
Study room 24 (1F)
The "Study Room 24" at main library on the first floor is only available to Kyoto University members.
For details⇒Sutudy room 24
Enterring and Leaving the Library
【Main Library the Circulation Desk 2012.08.20 Last Updated】
- A library card is required to pass through the entrance gate.
- A student ID, employee ID or authentication IC card may be used as a library card.
- Auditing students and postgraduates should apply for a special library card.
- Please check types of library cardsabout types of library cards.
- Visitors should inquire at the Information Desk regarding procedures for using the library.
- A buzzer will sound if a library material is taken out of the library without following due procedure.