[Main Library HOME]

Kyoto University Library Guide


Visiting other libraries

Visiting other libraries (Reading Only)

When using other university's library, check the institution's website for instructions on how to use its library.

Some institutions may require the presentation of personal ID or student ID, and some may require that you contact them beforehand.

If you need a letter of introduction (permission to use a library), apply for one at the Interlibrary Access Desk.

Generally, you should apply for a letter of introduction from your local library.

【Main Library the Interlibrary Access Desk 2014.04.23 Last updated】
  Contact us | ©2012 Kyoto University Library